- Email Marketing & Design
- SEO & Content Strategy
- Front End Web Development
- Static Site Generators
- Web Analytics
- A/B & QA Testing
- Conduct QA testing for new and returning product funnels, ensuring best practices in performance, development, and accessibility to keep our sites fast, usable, and maintainable.
- Monitor the health of all our domains, paying particular attention to blacklisting reports.
- Review external 3rd party emails to enforce compliance of our advertising guidelines and CAN-SPAM.
- Research the latest updates in browsers and front end technologies so we are always prepared for changes and aware of new optimizations.
- Managed the email channel to drive conversions and engagement. Implemented automated workflows, list management, and improved our HubSpot deliverability score from a 1 to a 67 (avg. score = 50), greatly improving effectiveness of channel.
- Designed and built custom HTML promotional, transactional, and automated emails. Transitioned templates to responsive designs to improve user experience on mobile devices.
- Analyzed open, click, and conversion rates regularly to assess trends and identify areas to test and optimize.
- Maintained our keyword database and SEO reporting in Moz Pro. Identified opportunities for dietary-specific landing pages that greatly increased organic performance.
- Researched relevant topics for writing and publishing blogs.
- Responsible for cataloging inventory of content and creative to allow team to quickly find necessary assets.
- Completed two independent summer tours across 11 states.
- Designed, developed, and actively maintain our personal website - https://frontroyalband.com/ - through a GitHub repository deployed on Netlify.
- I worked in a bakery; that's about all you need to know.
B.S., Business Administration
Towson University - Towson, MD
- HubSpot: Inbound, Email, and Content Marketing
- Moz: SEO Fundamentals
- Google: Advanced Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager Fundamentals